200A DC Pulsed TIG Inverter DV 110/230V
DC Output The XTT 207 DV has a DC output and is suitable for welding alloy, non alloy steels, stainless steel and titanium.
TIG Mode – Materials up to 6mm can be welded with ease.
MMA Mode – Electrodes up to 4.8mm can be used with ease.
TIG Welding The XTT 207 DV is suitable for TIG welding steel and stainless steel using the HF start circuit.
Adjustable power pulsing allows reduced heat input and increased penetration.
Generator Friendly The XTT 207 DV is able to cope with inputs which fluctuate by +/-15% & can be used with the majority of generators.
The machine is housed in a metal case with integrated carry handle & shoulder strap. A carry case is available as an optional extra.
- Ac Frequency No
- MMA Function Yes
- Package XTT207 DVP
- Pulse Rating 0.5-100Hz
- Recommended Generator size*5 KVA
- Type TIG DC
- TIG Welds Steel & Stainless Steel to 6mm
- Dual Voltage 110/230V
- Pulse Function for Superior Arc Control
- Dual voltage 110-230V 1P
- Lightweight 8kg
- 200A @ 35% duty cycle
- Generator friendly
- TIG welds steel & stainless steel to 6mm
- Adjustable TIG parameters
- Pulse function for superior arc control
- Supplied with 3m earth lead
- Latching trigger option (TIG mode)
- Adjustable down slope option (TIG mode)
- Connections 35-50mm dinse
- 3 Years return to base warranty + 3 years servicing plan
- Manufactured to IP23S, ISO/IEC 60974-1, ISO/IEC 60974-6 & RoHS Compliant
- 3m Input Cable, 3m Earth Lead, Gas Hose