180A DC TIG Inverter Dual Voltage
DC Output The dual voltage XTT 182DV has a DC output and is suitable for welding alloy, non alloy steels, stainless steel and titanium.
TIG Mode – Materials up to 5mm can be welded with ease.
MMA Mode – Electrodes up to 4.8mm can be used with ease.
TIG Welding The XTT 182DV can be used for TIG welding and is suitable for welding steel and stainless steel using the HF start circuit.
The latching trigger function improves operator comfort allowing the trigger to be released during long welds. Generator Friendly The XTT 182DV is able to cope with inputs which fluctuate by +/-15% and can be used with the majority of generators.
The machine is housed in a metal case with integrated carry handle and shoulder strap. A carry case is available as an optional extra.
- Ac FrequencyNo
- MMA FunctionYes
- Recommended Generator size*5 KVA
- TypeTIG DC
- Dual voltage 110/230V
- Lightweight 7.8kg
- 180A @ 60% duty cycle
- Generator friendly
- Easy electrode re-striking with hot start (MMA)
- HF arc starting
- Adjustable post flow (TIG mode)
- Supplied with 3m earth lead
- Latching trigger option (TIG mode)
- Adjustable downslope (TIG mode)
- Connections 35-50mm dinse
- 3 Years return to base warranty + 3 years servicing plan
- Manufactured to IP23S, ISO/IEC 60974-1, ISO/IEC 60974-6 & RoHS Compliant
- 3m Input Cable, 3m Earth Lead, Gas Hose