Every component in the XP8 has been designed and manufactured using high specification materials, with performance and service life in mind. We focus on the user, and have worked to ensure that every aspect of the torch is simple, efficient and effective.
We continuously innovate to ensure that the XP8 torch is at the forefront of performance and technology.
Reduced downtime – productivity is the key, with the XP8’s industry leading 80% duty cycle on air cooled torches keep welding for longer.
Exceptional cooling – our patented gas flow technology uses the
Shielding Gas to force cool the contact tip.
Superior ergonomics – designed to give a neutral wrist position and reduce RSI risks.
Extended consumable life span – contact tips last twice as long as our competitors.
Reduce consumable consumption by up to 70%
Reduce welder downtime by up to 50%
Out perform your current torch
- Patented Gas Flow Technology
- Screwless Design Solutions with Modular Fit
- Integrated Dual Grips with Increased Ribbing for a Relaxed Grip, Superior Comfort and Ease of Handling.
- Exceptionally Long Lifespan Contact Tips. Dual Contact Points Achieve Maximum Current Transfer.
- Hyperflex® Cable System Offers Highest Heat and Abrasion Resistance of Any Known Cable
- Shorting of the Neck to the Work Piece Is Impossible
- Superior Ergonomics with Soft Grip Handle Significantly Reduces RSI
- Integrated Knuckle Joint System