200A AC/DC Pulsed TIG Inverter 230V
AC/DC Output The XTT 202P can be used in both AC and DC modes for TIG or MMA welding allowing the welding of virtually any metal.
Square wave AC output and power pulsing maximises productivity whilst reducing heat output. The majority of steels can be welded in DC mode quickly using the pulse power function.
The AC mode allows the welding of aluminium and magnesium alloys.
The square wave output and adjustable frequency maximises the arc energy offering high welding speeds when coupled with the power pulsing function.
- Ac Frequency50-250Hz
- MMA Function Yes
- Package XTT 202P
- Pulse Rating 250Hz
- Recommended Generator size*5 KVA
- Type TIG AC-DC
- TIG Welds Steel & Stainless Steel to 6mm
- Adjustable TIG Parameters
- Pulse Function for Superior Arc Control
- 230V input
- 200A @ 25% duty cycle
- Square wave AC TIG mode
- Variable AC frequency
- Variable pulse frequency
- HF arc starting
- Digital control
- Optional foot control
- Generator friendly
- Adjustable downslope (TIG mode)
- Supplied with 3m earth lead
- Connections 35-50mm dinse
- 3 Years return to base warranty + 3 years servicing plan
- Manufactured to IP23S, ISO/IEC 60974-1, ISO/IEC 60974-6 & RoHS Compliant
- 3m Input Cable, 3m Earth Lead, Gas Hose