- One piece goggle with soft moulded body
- Flip front design
- Indirect vent PVC housing
- Clear and shade 5 lens
- BS EN 166:2002, BS EN 175:1997 and BS EN 169:2002
Staying safe and protected is essential when working in any environment, a welding one is no different. Parweld offers a range of hard wearing welding safety equipment ideal for workshop use.
Parweld’s range of protective eye wear offers the user a lightweight range whilst ensuring maximum comfort and safety.
The product must:
- Conform to the correct mechanical strength
- The correct use and optical performance
- All Parweld eye wear is impact rated F and Optical Class 1