350A AC/DC TIG Inverter 400V
AC/DC Output The XTT 353P AC/DC can be used in both AC and DC modes for TIG or MMA welding allowing the welding of virtually any metal.
Square wave AC output and power pulsing maximises productivity whilst reducing heat output. The majority of steels can be welded in DC mode quickly using the pulse power function.
The AC mode allows the welding of aluminium and magnesium alloys. The square wave output maximises adjustable frequency maximises the arc energy, offering high welding speeds when coupled with the power pulsing function.
Generator Friendly The XTT 353P AC/DC is able to cope with inputs which fluctuate by +/-15% & can be used with the majority of generators.
- Ac Frequency50-250Hz
- MMA FunctionYes
- Pulse Rating0.5-200Hz
- Recommended Generator size13 KVA
- TypeTIG AC-DC
- 400V 3 phase input
- 350A @ 50% duty cycle
- Square wave AC TIG mode
- Variable AC frequency
- Variable pulse frequency
- HF arc starting
- Digital control
- Optional foot control
- Supplied with 3m earth lead
- Connections 35-50mm dinse
- 3 Years return to base warranty + 3 years servicing plan
- Manufactured to IP23S, ISO/IEC 60974-1, ISO/IEC 60974-6 & RoHS Compliant
- 3m Input Cable, 3m Earth Lead, Gas Hose
- TIG Welds any metal up to 9mm
- Full TIG Parameter Adjustment
- Pulse Function For Superior Arc Controla