200A Multi Process Inverter
Ideal for welding a range of materials, the XTM 201Di allows the welding of steels, stainless steels and aluminium using MIG, DC TIG or MMA processes.
The multi-language digital user interface rapidly gets you to the correct machine setting with minimal process knowledge, on site or in the workshop.
The helpful display guides the user through machine set up, from how to connect the machine for the chosen process, right through to the correct settings for the particular material thickness. The machine package includes a remote control MIG torch which allows MIG parameter adjustment directly from the torch.
- Burn Back Control Function Yes
- Gasless Wire Function Yes
- Machine Type Inverter
- MMA Function Yes
- Output Voltage MIG 14.5-24V, TIG 10.4 -18V, MMA 20.4-28V
- Package XTM 201DI
- Synergic Function Yes
- TIG Function Lift with tr
- Wire Size 0.6-1.0mm
- An innovative digital interface allows machine set up with minimal process knowledge.
- Ideal for site work, maintenance and repair.
- Welds stainless steels, steels and aluminium using MIG, DC TIG or MMA.